Welcome!

Welcome to Lily Luv Creations! Here you will find hair bows and accessories for the girl in your life.

I'm a stay at home mom, who likes to stay busy...like 2 kids isn't enough:) So I started making hair bows for my daughter, Lily, who just turned two. She is my inspiration, as you can tell! My son, Ryan, is 4 and he could really care less about hair bows. But that's ok with me. I'm a crafty person, so maybe I'll come up with something that I can sell for boys too!

In this blog, you will find quality hand made, specially treated bows, clips, and other accessories. Each item is uniquely made and stylized just for you. Custom orders are always welcomed! Maybe you have a special out fit you want to match with a bow? I will work with you to create the perfect accessory for your perfect angel. 

1 comment: